Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rockin' In My School Shoes

Follow Me on Pinterest We all love Pete The Cat, that much is certain.  My Scholastic book order catalogs were waiting for me when I returned to school a couple of weeks ago.  I was happy to see that they are offering Pet The Cat: Rockin' In My School Shoes in their back-to-school catalog.


I purchased a hardbound copy of the book over the summer and I had my fingers crossed that Scholastic would make it available to the children right away.  Although I'm happy about the availability of the book, I was disappointed that they are not offering a CD with it as they did last September when they opened the year with Pete The Cat.   CDs are so much easier than looking for the songs online, in my opinion.  My wonderful husband came to my rescue.  He downloaded the music off the website and burned CDs for my partner and me.  He used artwork from the book and printed it on the CDs.


He personalized them for us by adding our names to the school bus stop sign on the School Shoes discs and the license plate on the Four Groovy Buttons discs.  Thanks to my husband, we've been rockin' in our school shoes all week long:)


Here's a picture of our little "Pete the Cat."  (Actually it's Indiana.)  With Indiana, as with Pete, it's all good. (Groovy!)

Have an awesome week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment